- Bobcat Company Headquarters Expansion | West Fargo, ND
- MIT Media Lab Expansion | Cambridge, MA
- Northern Illinois Food Bank | Geneva, IL
- Main Line Health Center at Concordville | Concordville, PA
- Hub Group Headquarters | Oak Brook, IL
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino | Buffalo NY
- Acuity Insurance Headquarters | Sheboygan, WI
- Kalamazoo County Juvenile Home | Kalamazoo, MI
- Lied Library | Las Vegas, NV
- St Cloud University | St Cloud, MN
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Corporate Headquarters | Chicago, IL
- N-R-G-FLOR+™ Tapmate 6 Series
Established in 1994 in Kenosha, WI, Cordeck® is a family-owned, full-service manufacturer of Corrugated Steel Deck and Accessories, In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems, Anchor Channel Box Blockout's for Embeds, and Laser Cutting Services. Along with a dedicated Staff of Engineers and Technicians that will work with you throughout your project.
Cordeck consists of two distinct business units:
Cordeck Metal Deck Solutions
Cordeck Innovative Floor Solutions®.
Both are manufactured at Cordeck’s 100,000 square foot plant located on 20-acres in Kenosha, WI, midway between Milwaukee and Chicago.
Cordeck's Metal Deck products consists of Roof Deck, Floor Deck, Composite Deck, Form Deck, Cellular Deck, Acoustical Deck, and a wide variety of Steel Deck Accessories. Along with Cordeck Metal Deck products, we also manufacture Anchor Channel Box Blockout's.
Cordeck Innovative Floor Solutions® was built upon the company’s 2003 acquisition of N-R-G FLOR® and *Walkerdeck® In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems from Walker Systems, Inc. and subsequent acquisition of HH Robertson In Floor Cellular Raceway System from CENTRIA in 2015. Cordeck remains committed to serving the aftermarket needs of these systems.
Our current system, N-R-G-FLOR+®, is a hybrid of the N-R-G FLOR® and Walkerdeck® In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems. We kept the best features of these systems, layered in key enhancements, and created a system that will meet the needs of the intelligent and sustainable buildings of tomorrow.
In 2019, we implemented a Bystronic Fiber Laser to our unique manufacturing machines. This state-of-art machine, can provide intricate enhancements when processing our quality steel deck products.
Cordeck has several locations located throughout the United States, "To Provide Excellent Customer Service":
• Metro Chicago (Headquarters)
• Austin, TX (Sales office)
• Dallas/Fort Worth
• Metro New York
Additional locations are being planned accordingly.
*Walkerdeck is a registered trademark of the Wiremold Company.
12620 Wilmot Road, Kenosha, WI 53142
Provides services nationwide