- Sammons Financial Group | West Des Moines, IA
- MIT Media Lab Expansion | Cambridge, MA
- Harold Washington Children’s Library | Chicago, IL
- CenturyLink Technology Center of Excellence | Monroe, LA
- Main Line Health Center at Concordville | Concordville, PA
- Northern Illinois Food Bank | Geneva, IL
- Hub Group Headquarters | Oak Brook, IL
- St Cloud University | St Cloud, MN
- Bobcat Company Headquarters Expansion | West Fargo, ND
- Cordeck Metal Deck Products
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Corporate Headquarters | Chicago, IL
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino | Buffalo NY
Established in 1994 in Kenosha, WI, Cordeck® is a family-owned, full-service manufacturer of Corrugated Steel Deck and Accessories, In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems, Anchor Channel Box Blockout's for Embeds, and Laser Cutting Services. Along with a dedicated Staff of Engineers and Technicians that will work with you throughout your project.
Cordeck consists of two distinct business units:
Innovative Floor Solutions®
Metal Deck Solutions
Both are manufactured at Cordeck’s 100,000 sq. ft. plant located in Kenosha, WI.
Cordeck's Innovative Floor Solutions® was built upon the company’s 2003 acquisition of N-R-G FLOR® and *Walkerdeck® In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems from Walker Systems, Inc. and subsequent acquisition of HH Robertson In Floor Cellular Raceway System from CENTRIA in 2015. Cordeck remains committed to serving the aftermarket needs of these systems.
For our newest system, we kept the best features of our N-R-G FLOR® and Walkerdeck® systems, layered in KEY enhancements, and created N-R-G-FLOR+®. This system will meet the needs of the intelligent and sustainable buildings of tomorrow.
Cordeck's Metal Deck products consists of Roof Deck, Floor Deck, Composite Deck, Form Deck, Cellular Deck, Acoustical Deck, and a wide variety of Steel Deck Accessories. Along with Cordeck Metal Deck products, we also manufacture Anchor Channel Box Blockout's.
In 2019, we implemented a Bystronic Fiber Laser to our unique manufacturing machines. This state-of-art machine, can provide intricate enhancements when processing our quality steel deck products.
Cordeck has several locations located throughout the United States, "To Provide Excellent Customer Service":
• Metro Chicago (Headquarters)
• Austin, TX (Sales office)
• Dallas/Fort Worth
• Metro New York
Additional locations are being planned accordingly.
*Walkerdeck is a registered trademark of the Wiremold Company.
12620 Wilmot Road, Kenosha, WI 53142
Provides services nationwide