- Samson Pavilion | Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic
- Calgary Central Library
- Telemundo Center
- Wind Creek Wetumpka Casino
- Jupiter Township Water Treatment Facility
- Ford Research and Innovation Center
- 350 Mission Street | Salesforce
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- Starlight Casino
- Census Bureau
- Johns Hopkins University, Malone Hall
- Northeast Louisville Public Library
Tate is the leading manufacturer of raised access floors, underfloor service distribution solutions and in-floor cooling systems used in offices, casinos, classrooms, libraries and data centers. Underfloor service distribution is one of the best solutions on the market for achieving high performance, sustainable indoor environments. This single strategy increases daylighting, promotes the efficient use of energy and materials, while improving indoor air quality and comfort. Cost-effective and flexible, Tate offers lasting value that can adapt and evolve throughout the life of a building.
Tate’s access floor panels and high-end architectural finishes create the complete underfloor service distribution system you’ve been looking for; a beautiful and flexible workspace that captures your project’s aesthetic vision while providing a comfortable and efficient indoor environment.
7510 Montevideo Rd, Jessup, MD 20794
Provides services nationwide