- Disney Concert Hall / REDCAT
- Ford Center
- The Lodge at Hope Church
- Main Building / Our Lady Of The Lake University
- Union Landing Transit Center
- Schmidt Brewery Artist Lofts
- T.Boone Pickens Conference Center / Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Gerald W. Heaney Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse
- Donald & Nancy de Laski Preforming Arts Building / George Mason University
- The Ramble Hotel
- Renwick Gallery / Smithsonian American Art Museum
- University of Minnesota Education Sciences Building
Our mission is simple. We want to help you achieve your vision, without compromise.
We design and manufacture a complete line of aluminum windows, sliding glass doors, terrace doors, and acoustically rated curtain wall for commercial buildings of distinction, where aesthetics and advanced performance are critical considerations.
Every project begins with an idea about what a building might be. For some, that’s not enough. They challenge their imagination to see a larger vision of what a great building, a significant structure, a work of timeless beauty, should be. Capturing that vision can stress the limits of those who are charged with bringing it to life. Not us.
At St. Cloud Window, that’s what we do best. With our distinctive design aesthetics, precision performance, and design-to-delivery support, you can rest assured knowing that every window measures up to your uncompromising standards. So expand your view and realize your vision, because we see it too.
390 Industrial Blvd., Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
Provides services nationwide