Giroux Glass Inc.
- Pendry West Hollywood | Los Angeles, CA
- University of Las Vegas, School of Hospitality | Las Vegas, NV
- UCLA Marion Anderson Hall | Los Angeles, CA
- 717 Olympic Luxury Apartments | Los Angeles, CA
- Madera Courthouse | Fresno, CA
- Matilda Torres High School | Madera, CA
- Donald Dungan Library - Lions Park | Costa Mesa, CA
- Grand Canyon Skywalk | Peach Springs, AZ
- Hollywood & Highland Shopping Center | Los Angeles, CA
- 71Above | Los Angeles, CA
Giroux Glass Incorporated, a 100% employee-owned glass, glazing, and architectural metals contracting company, operates branches in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Las Vegas, Fresno, and Phoenix. We hire Union-certified glaziers to cater to the needs of the commercial, retail, and luxury residential sectors. Since 1946, Giroux Glass has been recognized for our integrity and high-quality performance, exceeding client expectations and defying engineering challenges to complete the industry’s most demanding glazing projects. It is this dedication to exceptional service and accountability that has allowed our company to grow from its humble beginnings as a small, family-owned operation to the highly respected and nationally-recognized industry leader it is today. Our competitive advantage is our people. It is our dedicated and accountable team that has driven us to become the recognized experts we are today. Each and every one of us is personally invested in the success of our company and with your satisfaction with your project. As of 2017, Giroux Glass became 100% employee owned. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) has been an unqualified success, offering our valued employees the chance to take full ownership of their work and reap the personal rewards for a jobs well done. For our clients, this means that every time you interact with someone on our team, you’re speaking with a company owner who cares deeply about your experience and the project’s success.
850 W. Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015
Provides services within 500 miles