- Pure SPC MAX Flooring
- The Pacific Oak Collection // Pure SPC MAX Flooring
- Silver Lake Collection // Pure SPC MAX Flooring
- The Woodland Oak Collection // Pure SPC MAX Flooring
- Clover Creek Collection // Pure SPC MAX Flooring
- Glacier Point Collection // Pure SPC MAX Flooring
- Fortress Collection // Laminate Flooring - 12mm
- Fortress Random Length // Laminate Flooring - 12mm
- The Glens Collection // Laminate Flooring - 12mm
- Urbanica Collection // Laminate Flooring - 8mm & 12mm
- The French Riviera Collection // Laminate Flooring - 12mm
- Big Oak Collection // Laminate Flooring - 12mm
Republic Floor prides itself on unequaled expertise in producing stylish and quality laminate, Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) / Wood Plastic Composite (WPC), and engineered hardwood floors. With locations in California and Texas, Republic has large facilities readily available to fulfill clients' orders with speed and dependable availability. Our depth of experience and expertise in the wood flooring industry allows us to offer the ideal combination of prompt delivery and accurate service. We take pride in using quality materials, state-of-the-art equipment and exacting safety and quality control measures to ensure that each and every customer receives the highest quality product. With numerous and varied styles to choose from, each collection comes with its own factory warranty. In addition to offering the finest products available today, we are also committed to delivering superior service. Our highly trained, dedicated team strives for excellence in every way. The diversity of our people is our best asset and their value is a central part of Republic. Our goal is to ensure each transaction is conducted smoothly and each and every client is satisfied not only with their actual purchase, but with their total purchasing experience.
No floor maker on earth is more environmentally conscientious than Republic. We acquire raw materials only from ecologically well-managed forests and suppliers. Between each ply of our engineered wood floors we use only environmentally-safe adhesives. As a result, every Republic Floor surpasses by a large margin even the strictest CARB requirements anywhere. Every Republic floor represents an exquisite balance of beauty, character and magnificent architectural structures and strict, reverent preservation of our natural resources. All of Republic Floor’s products are Lacey Act Compliant and are environmentally responsible by meeting the standards of California Air Resources Board's formaldehyde emissions. All of our products are Phase 2 certified compliant as we put our clients health - and that of our employees - as our first priority.