- American Sugarbeet Headquarters Office
- U.S. Beet Sugar Association Interior Renovation
- Appraisal Foundation Interior Office Renovation
- Office Fit Out
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) Knowledge Center
- U.S. Embassy - Valletta, Malta
- U.S. Embassy - Tbilisi, Georgia
- New U.S. Consulate - Santa Catarina, Mexico
- U.S. Embassy - Ezulwini, Swaziland
- New U.S. Embassy - Kingston, Jamaica
- Hart Senate Office Building: Energy Generation and Natural Light Conservation
- The Pavilion at the Old Post Office
Karn Charuhas Chapman & Twohey (KCCT) is a full service architecture, planning and interior design firm in Washington, DC.
KCCT is a mid-sized architecture, planning and interior design firm. Since our inception in 1983, we have capitalized on our long legacy of creating innovative solutions for the built environment. Whether delivering high-quality architecture, planning, interiors, security, sustainability projects, or providing historic preservation services, we pride ourselves on our unconditional dedication to a collaborative process from programming through occupancy.
Our approach to achieving excellence in design has proven successful by many repeat clients and 23 design awards. To date, we have completed over 400 projects in the Washington region for government agencies, institutions, and private clients.
KCCT has designed projects in 132 countries and over 160 foreign cities. The firm has staffed project design offices in eight countries including the United Kingdom, Iraq, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Israel. Four principals of the firm and five of our architects have managed projects on temporary assignment in A/E offices outside of the United States. KCCT has 28 years of international design experience.
1120 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 1250, Washington 20036
Provides services nationwide