- Sanford Fargo Medical Center
- Minnesota Orchestra Hall
- James F. Battin United States Courthouse
- Sanford Fieldhouse
- Wells Fargo Downtown East Campus
- Canton Performing Arts Center
- St. John's Lutheran Chapel and Mausoleum
- Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- 610 & Noble Park and Ride
- Jackrabbit Grove
- 17th Avenue Residence Hall: University of Minnesota
- Maurices Corporate Headquarters
Gage Brothers manufactures precast concrete panels, prestressed concrete panels, bridge girders, corefloor and architectural wall panels for the Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO and Sioux Falls, SD markets and everywhere in between.
Gage Brothers was established in 1915 by members of the Gage family and currently employs more than 250 employees in northeast Sioux Falls. Employee-owned since 2008, Gage Brothers has a proud tradition of being a leading manufacturer of innovative architectural and structural precast concrete products. Products manufactured are found throughout the upper Midwest, including Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. The Midwest’s premier precast concrete company registered $47 million in sales last year.