- Minnesota Orchestra Hall
- Kinnick Stadium North End Zone Renovations
- Marshfield Hospital
- Oscar Larson Performing Arts Center
- Canton Performing Arts Center
- Sanford Fargo Medical Center
- Sanford Heart Hospital
- Sanford Children's Hospital
- Sanford Pentagon
- Avera Grassland Medical Office Building
- Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center
Gage Brothers continues to build on our proud tradition as being a leading manufacturer of innovative architectural and structural concrete products.
Gage Brothers Concrete Products, Inc., was established in 1915 by members of the Gage family and after 103 years in northwest Sioux Falls has opened its new state-of-the-art plant in northeast Sioux Falls. Employee-owned since 2008, Gage Brothers will continue its proud tradition of creating lasting relationships and providing innovative solutions. Products manufactured at the Sioux Falls plant can be found in 22 states and close to 900 cities throughout the United States. The Midwest’s premier precast concrete company will surpass $50 million in sales this year.
2810 N. Bahnson Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Provides services nationwide