- Hamad International Airport
- Pluralsight HQ
- Fort York Visitor Center | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour | Miami, FL
- 727 West Madison Parking Structure | Chicago, IL
- United Oil Station | Los Angeles, CA
- Kean University Liberty Hall | Union, NJ
- Crossroads Hotel | Kansas City, MO
- Mercedes House | New York, NY
- FlightHub Travel Office | Montreal, QB
- EMC2 Autograph Hotel | Chicago, IL
- Johnson County Community College (JCCC) Fine Arts and Design Studio | Overland Park, KS
Founded in New York City in 1927
Our mission is to provide outstanding innovative architectural glass solutions and, through collaboration, bring our clients’ inspirations to reality. Our vision is an improved quality of life through beautiful, practical, and sustainable architectural glass solutions.
By selecting Bendheim glass for your building project, you are joining the ranks of world-renowned architects, interior designers, and global brands, who – for four generations and 90 years – have worked with us to create breathtaking, timeless expressions of beauty in glass. Our glass can be found in landmark buildings throughout the world: from The White House in Washington, DC, to the Doha International Airport in Qatar. It is a mark of distinction, known for impeccable quality and refined design.
Leadership in Consultative Design
We employ our lifelong knowledge of glass to develop innovative custom solutions, transforming design challenges into opportunities for unique, award-winning projects.
Our skilled workers and vertically-integrated New Jersey production facilities cut, polish, carve, back-paint, temper, and laminate glass, ensuring the highest quality and on-time delivery.
Vast Domestic Inventory
We offer a virtually unlimited range of in-stock and custom architectural glass varieties in our glass manufacturing facilities in New Jersey.
The Finest Collection of Specialty Architectural Glass
Our leadership in consultative design, advanced fabrication capabilities & vast inventory allow us to offer a remarkable collection of back-painted, mirrored, textured, etched, channel, and decorative laminated glass
200 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Provides services nationwide
Bendheim’s eco-alert manufacturing practices provide our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment and offer added value to our clients and the community. They include but are not limited to:- Energy-efficient glass fabrication
- Partnerships with eco-alert suppliers
- 40% post-consumer recycled glass options
- VOC-free back-painted glass
- High-performance channel glass facade systems
- Bird-friendly glass options
- Recycled packaging
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) membership
- Participation in numerous LEED® projects
Learn more here: https://bendheim.com/green-policy/