- 727 West Madison Parking Structure
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art | Kansas City, MO
- Alba Osteria Restaurant | Washington D.C.
- Crossroads Hotel | Kansas City, MO
- Blu Dot | West Hollywood, CA
- W. New York Times Square Hotel Lobby | New York, NY
- Arizona State University Orange Mall | Tempe, AZ
- University of Houston’s Blaffer Art Museum | Houston, TX
- Campari America Headquarters | New York, NY
- Capital One Café | Chicago, IL
- City Market at O Street | Washington, DC
- Dale Carnegie Training Center | Melville, NY
Established in New York City in 1927, Bendheim has been supplying the world's finest specialty architectural glass to design professionals across North America for over 90 years. We are a fourth-generation, family-owned glass fabricator, offering a virtually unlimited range of customizable glass solutions for interior and exterior building applications – from back-lit lobby walls and privacy-friendly office partitions, to high-performance decorative glass facade systems.
By selecting Bendheim glass for your building project, you are joining the ranks of world-renowned architects, interior designers, global brands, and landmark buildings around the world: from The National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, DC, to the Doha International Airport in Qatar.
We specialize in consultative design, developing unique solutions to each design challenge, and provide a wide array of architectural glass options: textured, patterned, etched, fritted, back-painted, digitally printed, laminated, mirrored, mouth-blown, art / colored glass, Restoration Glass®, and Lamberts® channel glass, among others.
We welcome you to collaborate virtually or in-person with one of our glass DesignLab™ experts. Investigate infinite design possibilities, combine them with local availability and our complete in-house fabrication services, and create the perfect glass solution for your project and budget.
200 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Provides services nationwide