- Lackland Recruit Family Inprocessing Information Center
- Callier Center for Communication Disorders
- Austin Community College San Gabriel Campus
- Barry Residence
- Weston Centre Parking Garage Expansion
- TAMU Rellis Campus Center for Infrastructure Renewal
- Alley Theater
- Private Office
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Terminal B
Wade Architectural Systems (WAS) was established in 1988 to serve the architectural market in exterior metals. At WAS, we are always looking for exciting options and methods that that reflect an evolution of Architecture with a global perspective.
We have been involved in more that 4,000 projects across the United states with our primary focus being in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and North Carolina.
The diligent team of professionals we’ve assembled at WAS each play a hands-on role in maintaining our reputation for service excellence, united in our singular vision of total client satisfaction.
We can't do this alone, so we've partnered with a number of high-quality manufacturers that can supply your project with sustainable products and aesthetically pleasing features to exceed your expectations.
Partnered Manufacturers |
USG | Ceilings Plus
New Metals Inc.
Altech Panel Systems
1803 Humble Place Drive, Humble, TX 77338
Provides services nationwide