The Fat Plant Society
- The Fat Plant Society Moss Designs for EAG Advertising and Marketing
- The Fat Plant Society Green Wall for Mid-Continent Public Library Auditorium
- The Fat Plant Society Moss Wall for Navitas and Smith & Boucher Engineering
- The Fat Plant Society Moss Design for Isom Collective and Westside Flats (EPC Real Estate Group)
- The Fat Plant Society. American Moss Design for HIVE Design Collaborative and John A. Marshall Co.
Simple. Sustainable. Natural. The Fat Plant Society is a biophilic design studio specializing in moss design with American grown and harvested mosses. Real moss, in its dormant state, is not only maintenance-free it also reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds) in the air, dampens noise, and regulates the humidity in a space, saving on energy costs. We work with architects, designers, and contractors committed to improving human spaces by incorporating biophilic design concepts and materials that enhance productivity, reduce sick days, and enhance brand identities. Make your "we" spaces green spaces.
4508 Genessee St, Kansas City, MO 64111
Provides services nationwide