Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings
- Silver Oak Wine Cellar
- Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre
- Taylor Performing Arts Center
- King 1101 Apartments
- Independence Library and Apartments
- The Apartments at Lincoln Common
- SEI Investments
- MoMA's 53 West 53
- Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Science of Spirituality International Meditation Center
- Anaha Tower
At Sherwin-Williams we are obsessed with color - down to the greatest detail. When it comes to factory-applied metal coatings for exterior architecture, we can create nearly any color or effect you can dream up. We work directly with architects and designers to help turn your vision into a reality using the latest color trends and aesthetic effects for curtain wall, metal wall panel systems and roofing, louvers, sunshades, and other metal building products.
Our full range of Fluropon 70% PVDF coatings come to life through a palette of colors: solids, mica/metallics, Kameleon (color-shifting), Nova (intense sparkle), textures, and more. These superior-performance coatings are formulated to withstand the test of time (and weather) and keep your design looking as new as the day you imagined it.
1101 S. 3rd St., Minneapolis, MN 55415
Provides services nationwide