Resilient Floor Covering Institute
- Heterogeneous Sheet Vinyl Floor Covering with Backing, Lonseal
- Heterogeneous Sheet Vinyl, Lonseal
- Homogeneous Sheet, Mohawk Group, AdventHealth
- Luxury Vinyl Tile, Mohawk Group , WebMD Headquarters
- Heterogeneous Sheet Flooring, Mannington, High Point University - Congdon School of Health Science
- Heterogeneous Sheet Flooring, Mannington, Johns Hopkins Hospital - Skip Viragh
- CEU: Demystifying EPDs in Sustainable Design
- CEU: Resilient Flooring & Sustainability: Environmental, Health, and Social Impacts
- CEU: Resilient Flooring and Materiality: Transparency, Product Service Life, and Performance
RFCI is all about resilient flooring… and resilient flooring is all about sustainability, durability, affordability, and style. It encompasses a surprisingly wide variety of hard surface flooring products – from vinyl and linoleum to rubber and cork. The Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI) is an industry trade association of leading resilient flooring manufacturers and suppliers of raw materials, additives, and sundry flooring products for the North American market. The Institute was established to support the interests of the total resilient floor covering industry – as well as the people and communities that use its products. To find out more about RFCI and the resilient flooring industry, just take a look at the links below. You’ll soon see why resilient flooring is the number one choice for hard surface flooring.
115 Broad Street, Suite 201, La Grange, GA 30240
Provides services nationwide
Areas of Expertise:
The Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI) is very proud of the work by its manufacturing members to advance their environmental responsibility. Their collective work is impressive and represents a long-term commitment to industry excellence in sustainability. While much has been accomplished, this progressive industry recognizes there is much to do to advance itself toward a more sustainable future.
Highlighted are a number of key RFCI manufacturing member sustainability initiatives. Specific manufacturer sustainability information can be accessed via their web sites.