CaraGreen brings the best building products to market in order to enable more productive, healthier spaces. Our products create better acoustical environments, more durable surfaces, and divert more waste from the landfill.
We educate the architect and design community on the latest trends in the built environment. We track the latest building trends and create courses that bring agnostic, factual information to design professionals, enabling them to create the most efficient, beautiful buildings and spaces.
We provide marketing, sales, and distribution services for sustainable interior building materials throughout the U.S. We engage from the point of manufacture through the point of sale to the customer in various capacities based on the product specifications.
Our products include:
- Horizontal and vertical surface solutions that are healthy alternatives to traditional options
- Seamless surfaces with integral sinks that eliminate areas for dirt, mold and bacteria to grow
- Acoustical solutions that can be minimalist or elaborate pieces of artwork, all reducing noise in a space
- Healthy insulation alternatives like recycled fabric materials
- Exterior cladding that reduces waste and can reduce pollution in the air
We have a showroom in Raleigh, North Carolina and sales offices across the United States.
1406 Transport Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603
Provides services nationwide