- US Air Force Academy - Polaris Hall // LATUS Wall and ALTA Ceiling Panels
- CMX Market Cinema // CELLA Baffles
- Kellington Construction Office // ALTA Ceiling Panels and Dropped Clouds
- FMC Corporation // ALTA Ceiling Panels
- Nexus Solutions LLC // CELLA Baffles & ALTA Ceiling Panels
- Marina Heights Office Development // ALTA Ceiling Panels & LATUS Wall Panels
- Nemours Children's Hospital // LINO Acoustical Ceiling Planks
- Ravello Restaurant & Lounge // ALTA Acoustic Ceiling Panels
- National Baseball Hall of Fame // LATUS Acoustic Wall Panels
- Klarman Hall - Harvard // LATUS Acoustic Wall Panels and ALTA Acoustic Ceiling Panels
- Perkins Coie Law Firm // LINO Acoustical Ceiling Planks
SoundPly by Navy Island is the world's quietest acoustic wall and ceiling panels. The meticulous micro-perforations and fabrication, represent a breakthrough in a promising new field of acoustic science. SoundPly's unmatched performance, discrete aesthetics, and structural integrity allow for entirely new ways to seamlessly integrate acoustic solutions into any type of environment.
Alongside SoundPly, Navy Island manufactures ultralight architectural veneer panels, flush wood doors, and fire-rated door frames, and all are available as blueprint match. We pride ourselves on our word and stand behind our material.
In 2006, Navy Island won the Challenger's Award—the wood industry's most prestigious honor—in recognition for developing a revolutionary system for grading the visual appearances of wood. Since implementing, TruGrade has proven to be the single most valuable tool for communicating and maintaining expectations, from the craftsmen on our factory floor to the end user and everyone in between.