- SuperClear 45-HS-LI
- Jewish Home for the Aged
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Porsche Design Tower
- Harvard Business School // Klarman Hall
- University of Wisconsin School of Business // Learning Commons
- The University of North Carolina // Carolina Center for Genome Sciences
- Audi Dublin Dealership
- Central Carolina Technical College // Health Sciences Building
- The Exploratorium
- University of Michigan // Law School Commins Addition
- Kent State University College of Architecture and Environmental Design
SAFTI FIRST's mission is to produce appealing architectural products that protect people while providing customers with expert information, economical solutions, and unlimited inspiration.
SAFTI FIRST, has over 35 years of experience in testing, innovating and providing technologically advanced fire-rated glass and framing systems. Our products are tested, certified, listed and labeled both by UL and Intertek/Warnock-Hersey. SAFTI FIRST is also the fire-rated glass and framing division of O’Keeffe’s Inc., a leading USA manufacturer of architectural glass and metal products for 75 years.
SAFTI FIRST was the first company to develop and bring to market a fully listed and labeled fire resistive wall and door assembly using clear, ASTM E-119 rated advanced glazing and framing assemblies proudly manufactured here in the USA. We continue to be the leading single-source manufacturer of USA made fire resistive glass and framing assemblies.
Our products provide additional safety, clarity, performance and cost savings that other products cannot match. In addition, we have in-house engineering and estimating services to provide fast lead times and competitive pricing.
100 N Hill Dr, Ste 12, Brisbane, CA 94005
Provides services nationwide