- Trillium Woods Senior Living Center
- University of Minnesota // Tashjian Bee Discovery and Pollinator Center
- Hennepin County Human Services & Public Health Department
- Lower Sioux Health Care Clinic
- Artspace Hastings River Lofts
- Center for Drug Design // University of Minnesota
- Hennepin County Juvenile Detention Center
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority // Elders Community Center
- University of Minnesota // Gatehouse Arboretum Entrance
- University of Minnesota // Pleasant Street Reconstruction
- University of Minnesota // University Research Outreach Center Administrative Building
- University of Minnesota // Walter Library OIT E-Learning Hub
Loeffler Construction & Consulting has decades of experience living up to our motto: Integrity Built. It serves as a solid foundation for each one of our planning, construction, and consulting services, and it’s reflected in each member of our smart, experienced, and hardworking team.
That’s why our clients put their trust in us — something we never take for granted. We seek out the “win-win” in every opportunity, executing successful, large-scale projects in nearly all market segments around the nation. Be it a historic renovation, new construction, or green building solution, our focus rests squarely on the client.
We make it our mission to understand the client’s goals, both short-and long-term. Understanding the objectives allows us to navigate the often-complicated path from concept to completion. It’s the reason we enjoy a long-standing history of developing creative solutions for the most challenging of projects, schedules, and budgets.
Though we continue to grow and take on more demanding work each day, we’re committed to offering the personalized service of a small firm — with all the capabilities, quality assurances, and cost-effective solutions of a large national chain. After all, it’s our plan to keep true to being Integrity Built.