- Target Field
- TCF Bank Stadium
- Minnesota Orchestra Hall
- Sanford Fargo Medical Center
- Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- Wells Fargo Downtown East Campus
- Sanford Children's Hospital
- Sanford Fieldhouse
- Minnesota Senate Building
- James F. Battin United States Courthouse
- Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center
- St. John's Lutheran Chapel and Mausoleum
Gage Brothers manufactures precast concrete panels, prestressed concrete panels, bridge girders, corefloor and architectural wall panels for the Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO and Sioux Falls, SD markets and everywhere in between.
Gage Brothers was established in 1915 by members of the Gage family and currently employs more than 250 employees in northeast Sioux Falls. Employee-owned since 2008, Gage Brothers has a proud tradition of being a leading manufacturer of innovative architectural and structural precast concrete products. Products manufactured are found throughout the upper Midwest, including Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. The Midwest’s premier precast concrete company registered $47 million in sales last year.