- Kingland Corporation Campustown // Iowa State University
- Franklin County Courthouse Clocktower
- Stockman House
- Clarion Public Library
- Mason City Facade Restoration
- Cerro Gordo // Law Enforcement Center
- Franklin County Wellness Center
- Cedar River Complex
- Mercy Cath Lab Expansion
- Iowa Specialty Hospital // Belmond Iowa Clinic
- Emergency Department // Mercy Medical Center North Iowa
- Iowa Central Community College // Student Resource Center
As a leading architecture firm in Iowa, Bergland + Cram's variety of projects stem from their long-standing commitment to community development. Their team is made up of devoted professionals including licensed architects, interior designers, and LEED AP’s. Bergland + Cram focuses on client goals and delivers a better way forward through design.
Founded as Bergland and Bianco Architects in 1956, our more than 60-year commitment to relevant and functional design is fostered by a positive team approach. We provide services on a wide variety of projects, specializing in education, healthcare, civic, renovation, and residential work.
Bergland + Cram is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, emphasizing architectural solutions that are environmentally responsible, sustainable and energy efficient.
115 S. Delaware Avenue, Mason City, IA 50401
Provides services within 100 miles